Archive for January, 2017
Please Share This Excellent Video!
Please Share This Excellent Video!
I’m reposting this interview because it deals with an incredibly important topic that several Presidents have expressed serious concerns about, often in hushed tones via warnings slipped into speeches. The topic is the power of the “deep state”, the Intelligence Agencies that are based in Washington, are unelected and who outlast President after President. These agencies, e.g. CIA, have developed their own agendas, their own view of who America’s enemies are and that view does not always coincide with that of the Government.
What Glenn Greenwald is saying here is that the CIA has worked very hard against Donald Trump because he is a threat to their big picture agenda…..taking down Putin & Russia and ridding Syria of Assad. The CIA backed Hillary to the hilt and lost only because she was such a terrible candidate & Trump was a far better candidate than they gave him credit for.
It’s certainly NOT the first time that the CIA has fucked up but we can all be glad they did. This time, they were not able to assassinate a President but we’ll probably never know whether or not they tried, because they use multiple proxies to do their really filthy work, to the point that an assassin may never know that the CIA is actually their ultimate boss. This is NOT conspiracy theory. Eisenhower used the occasion of his farewell speech, changing it at the last minute from a speech to Congress to one to the American people and warned of dark forces of the “Military Industrial Complex” that he felt were becoming too powerful, almost more powerful than the elected government, he said. He warned Americans to be vigilant against the potential for totalitarianism at the hands of these shadowy forces.
JFK was less restrained about his warnings, telling Americans that there exists a global group of powerful people ready, willing and able to subvert democracy and run things as they see fit. He knew that what he said was extremely dangerous. He spoke of the CIA partnering the New York Mafia to prosecute their agenda and to remove any opposition. Bill Bonano, son of Mafia Boss Joseph Bonano, writes in his book without flinching that the Mafia was tasked with the assassination of JFK & he even names the Mafioso who was given the responsibility to see that the hit was carried out. In his book, Bonano recounts information that appears genuine according to some investigators who have labelled official accounts of JFK’s assassination & the subsequent investigations, as phoney.
I am certain that Trump knows all this all too well and that is why he called out John Brennan, CIA Director, for leaking the disgusting dossier about Russian Hotels, prostitutes and Golden Showers! Brennan’s weak denials would have been amusing were it not part of such serious sedition. Luckily for Trump, the FBI and Comey in particular, also knew what was afoot & they supported Trump and the American People and opposed Hillary & the CIA. Comey was stymied from indicting Hillary despite her obvious guilt, by the DOJ, especially once Bill Clinton visited Loretta Lynch on her plane and told her what would happen to her and her family if Hillary was indicted.
Lynch’s life was at risk and Comey realised it. He told us all at his news conference that Hillary was as guilty as sin and then said she would not be indicted. Everyone was shocked…….until they worked out that Comey was between a rock and a very hard place. So who worked it out very quickly? Judge Andrew Napolitano knew immediately, as did Rudy Guiliani, both of whom had vast experience with the Intelligence Agencies & the Mafia. They also knew what Bill Clinton had likely said to Loretta Lynch and knew that the situation America faced was dire.
Thankfully, they both recognised the extreme risk faced by Trump. I have no idea how much they told him Vs just ensuring his safety but whichever it was, they & the Secret Service got him to the Oval Office, got rid of Brennan, put Hillary firmly on the sidelines with orders not to be disruptive and retained Comey for being the patriot that he turned out to be. One day, the full truth may out but as an avid observer of everything televised and perhaps because of my psychiatric training, I saw facial expressions & body language that spoke of the high drama in the run up to the election and I saw real uncertainty & fear about the outcome.
Finally, I observed enormous relief on some Team Trump faces as they realised that the worst was over. Trump’s friends love him dearly because, contrary to the Left’s character assassination, they know that he is a Kind, Generous & Decent man who loves his family & America…..that’s why they have been his friends for over 30yrs. Judge Pirro is one of them too. They all knew that he wouldn’t ever stop running just because it was dangerous, so they went all out to stay close to him.
I say Bravo to these long standing friends and to the super loyal newer circle of loyal friends like KellyAnne Conway, Corey Lewandowski, Reince Priebus and a few others, who really stepped up to do whatever they had to do to help. Overall, as Glenn Greenwood confirms in this amazing video, I’d say that America, you dodged a bullet or a hail of them over the last 12months! Best Wishes to Donald Trump, the President America desperately needs right now!!
Repost From Medium – not authored by me
By Oreoluwa Fakorede Jan 6 2017
Well done Oreoluwa Fakorede – great list!
1. Don’t be an idiot, generally.
2. If you’re going to drive, don’t drink. See 1 above.
3. When you’re driving, leave your phone alone. Snapchat can wait.
4. And leave it alone when you’re with people, the kind you can reach out and touch.
5. Ask for help when you need it. Don’t struggle alone.
6. Don’t expect too much from people and don’t blame anyone for the way your life turned out. Take responsibility.
7. Face your past, make peace with it and move along.
8. Read, please.
9. Be that person who knows a little about a lot and a lot about one thing at least.
10. Stop talking about other people so much. Maybe stop talking so much, generally.
11. Save, a little at a time. It’s called discipline and discipline is essential for living a grown-up life.
12. You know the guy who buys everyone drinks at the bar on pay day? Don’t be him. He’s the poster boy for idiocy.
13. I’ll reinforce that point: Rich people don’t need to buy strangers a round of drinks to prove anything. It proves nothing.
14. Don’t crash weddings. It’s beneath you. Shut up already about the gastronomic value of small chops. Don’t let your appetite embarrass you.
15. When you’re actually invited (as in you have an actual invite), attend the marriage ceremony itself and skip the reception. The first is beautiful, the second usually taints the awe of the first: hunger and alcohol bring out the worst in people.
16. Speaking of marriage, you know the people who got married because “We were pressured?” Don’t be those people.
17. Be on time every time. Try.
18. Put more effort into listening.
19. Be friends with people who exist off the internet.
20. Don’t beg for sex. I know you’re thirsty, it’ll pass.
21. Know your alcohol limit: the point after which you can no longer trust yourself to look out for yourself.
22. Respect yourself enough to be respected by other people. It might sound corny, but respect really does breed respect.
23. Learn to cook. It’s a basic survival skill. Secondarily, it makes you look good when you can do it well.
24. If you’re upset, say you are and let it go. Don’t bottle it in. Grudges are poisonous.
25. Commit to something. Could be a faith or a regular salon appointment. Commit.
26. When you can help, help. There’s nothing quite like the feeling you get from making someone else’s life better.
27. Take yourself out often.
28. Tell yourself the truth. That’s the most basic form of self-love.
29. And tell everyone else the truth. Open your mouth, let it out, shut your mouth. It’s not always that easy but it’s what’s best for everyone.
30. Accept your humanity and stop chasing perfection. The roses come with thorns.
31. Don’t drag anyone into your personal drama. It’s not fair.
32. Don’t lead people on. It’s okay not to know what you want, just don’t act like you do.